Saturday, August 21, 2010

Have you ever seen a baby squirrels?

I don't think I ever seen one myself...come to think of it...Have you ever seen a baby squirrels?
yes they are very cute and small i use to feed them at my old house. they would play like baby kittens.Have you ever seen a baby squirrels?
It's rare to see a baby squirrel. I think it is because they are 1 year old before they leave the nest. I was lucky when I saw two young ones last year in my maple tree.
No...Only newborn puppies %26amp; kittens...





: )
Yes, and they are so adorable! I used to have a pet squirrel, named Sammy! Smart little critter-- he learned how to open the cookie jar and snitch cookies.





I am sure that if he could have talked, he would have said, ';Oh, I was getting this for you!'; tee hee!
no
yes
Well, now that you mention it. . .no. Strange!!
I Googled some here for you to look at ::
Yep! The squirrels out back had three babies. I almost got one to take a carrot from my hand.
yes they are so cute
No I haven't but there are plenty of squirrel nest in the trees where I live. The nest are very, very high in the tree.
Yes I have.
yes
One very hot summer day I was walking down the side walk and I saw a cat stalking some piece of fur on the sidewalk. I looked closer and the piece of fur was a baby squirrel that had apparently fallen out of it's nest. The poor thing had it's tail flipped up over it's body, like camouflage, it was so sad. I picked the itty bitty thing up and carried it home. I called animal control and no one answered. At the time an emergency vet hadn't occured to me and may not have helped anyway. Finally I took the squirrel to the zoo and laid it at the front door in an animal carrier with lots of cushy warm shirts inside for a nest. I didn't have a car so I walked there. I've heard when it gets that hot it is not unusual for baby squirrels to fall or be pushed from their nests by their mom's. It was so little.
No, but it sounds so cute
nope, but it would probably be the most adorable little thing
They are the sweetest things you want to hug them.
Wow LOL...you're weird because of the questions you ask, but they're so interesting! I've never thought of that, BUT I've never seen one! have you?
you know what no.. i don't think i ever have... chimpunks are cute though... (lol)
Yes, in England- l had a Squirrels drey in the back garden, and they used to feed out of your hand- really tame. lv jo xx
yea we had three as pets cause there mom must have been killed and they came right up to me and my friend, so we kept them for about a week, we named them gus, buster and guster :)
yes they are EVERYWHERE in the Boise area. My husband swerves to hit them (funny, but not nice). and i saw a squirrel trying to climb a tree with an empty peanut butter jar before. he must have thought he hit the mother load
Nope!
not yet!!!but i want to see that....is it cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment