Saturday, August 21, 2010

Found some baby squirrels?

what do i do with them so sad please help me asap ty?Found some baby squirrels?
If you haven't touched them leave them thair and if the mother doesn't come back in an hour then put them in a box with actually do this and then CALL A VET ASAP!!!Found some baby squirrels?
You need to try to find a wildlife rehabilitation organization in your area. They will take the squirrels raise them and release them. If you have to keep them, do not become their friend I know its hard but they are still wild animals. My friend raised a baby squirrel and it was friendly at first but once it got some age on it, it began to be mean. Your best bet would be a wildlife rehabilitation organization. I found several in my area through google.
LEAVE ALONE

No comments:

Post a Comment